Yesterday morning I had an orgasm kinda ruined by intense pain in my neck and spine and I just had to lay there on my back for an hour until I could move again.
My lover read to me out loud from Delta of Venus while I was laying there so that wasn’t too bad though.
Send my back ~healing vibes~ pls?
1:44 pm • 24 April 2014 • 5 notes
Anonymous asked: I know that post was old, but about nicknames for pubes? I used to say frou frou when I was younger. I still occasionally call it fairy fuzz.
fairy fuzz! i am a fairy, or trying to be, so that is what i shall call it.
thank you kind stranger :)
11:12 pm • 21 April 2014 • 13 notes
I love women so much. And I mean this in the feminist way but also in the gay way
(Source: littlecatlady, via anne-spank)
8:36 pm • 21 April 2014 • 35,019 notes
Anonymous asked: the first five things that come to mind to "spice up" your sex life? i feel like a 50 year old housewife saying it like that, haha
yes indeed you cute housewife.
- new pair of undies/bra (even $5 from Target, doesn’t have to be expensive)
- really nice good quality lube. i prefer silicone but whatever works for your needs.
- taking a shower together then getting in bed barely dried off
- exchanging or taking naked photos of each other! no crappy dick picks allowed. pretty morning light is a plus.
- spanking or choking or some sort of physical pain (but this is def not one that works for all people, and to be talked about a lot first)
12:29 am • 21 April 2014 • 14 notes
lacedomme asked: Butts ??
are good for kissing and rubbin’ up on.
12:25 am • 21 April 2014 • 16 notes
Anonymous asked: Is there a particular pair of underwear, that, when you wear them, make you feel like the sexiest motherfucker to ever strut down the street?
hmm well i have a few pairs like that. anything that’s lacey and cute colors. probably my favorite are some pale nude DKNY lacey bikini cut ones that hug my bum so nice, and have a very nice texture.
12:24 am • 21 April 2014
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
— Ami Angelowicz and Winona Dimeo-Ediger (via fragolle)
(Source: blackfemalescientist, via nap-city)
10:16 pm • 20 April 2014 • 56,937 notes
Anonymous asked: So my long-distance partner is coming to visit this week and I'm really really excited!! What would you do as a sexy surprise for someone you hadn't seen in a while?
"Forget" to wear underwear. And give them a meaningful little gift you’ve made yourself. Knowing what will bring a simple smile to someone’s face is a sexy surprise.
9:31 pm • 20 April 2014 • 2 notes